Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome, bienvenidos, namaste...
This is the first posting in what hopes to be a monumental, groundbreaking, and incredibly innovative blog. Readers should be prepared to be stupefied repeatedly by the material that should pop up on here. Stories that will capture the imagination. Thoughts on society that will no doubt shatter the existing structure. Political opinions that will range from ingenious to revolutionary. Opinions on music and the arts that will open you to the possibilities of the human mind. And women and men will wonder alike... how could such musings come from just one man? Well, it must be believed.

I hope you enjoyed my extremely hyperbolic introduction. We shall all see if my lofty ambitions take fruit. This is a blog for me to share my thoughts on society, politics, travel, the arts, medicine, music, and it is dedicated to, as famously written in the American Declaration of Independence, "the pursuit of happiness."

I shall also post some past musings I've had on a variety of topics that were previously posted on Facebook for my friends and "friends."

Thanks go to Dr. Bill for facilitating a terrific course that allows budding young scientists to tap into their right brain!

- Vinod

No comments:

Post a Comment